Commissioners to host a regular meeting, EMS session Thursday
[Tiffin, OH – Oct. 5, 2021] – The Seneca County Board of Commissioners is to meet at 10 a.m. Thursday at its office, 111 Madison St.
The session will be hosted in person, but there will still be an online viewing option available.
The meeting will be streamed on Zoom and on Facebook Live, but a different experience will be offered on each platform.
Those interested in participating in the session during the public comment portion must join via Zoom. Those who are not interested in participating will be able to view a higher-quality broadcast on Facebook Live. The Facebook feed will include graphics and multiple camera angles.
Here is how to join:
Participants may also join the Zoom meeting by dialing (312) 626-6799 and using the following information:
Meeting ID: 925 9523 0790
Viewers may switch between the two platforms at any time, and the Facebook broadcast will include a link to the Zoom session during the public comment portion of the meeting.
In addition to the 10 a.m. board session, the commissioners are to host an evening EMS meeting at the North Central Ohio Educational Service Center, 928 W. Market St., at 7 p.m. You can also use the Zoom or Facebook information above to view that meeting digitally.
In new business, the commissioners are to consider:
• A $50,000 supplemental appropriation to the Victims of Crime Act Expansion in the Transfers Out line.
• A $950 supplemental appropriation to the Victims of Crime Act Grant for leases.
• A $4,061.83 supplemental appropriation to the VAP Court Costs and Misc. Fund in the Transfers Out line.
• A $6,000 supplemental appropriation to the Concealed Handgun Licenses Fund for supplies.
• Two resolutions authorizing fund transfers to the VOCA Grant Fund.
• A resolution establishing the Justice Reinvestment and Incentive Grant Fund, one establishing the Mental Health and Recovery Services Grant Fund, one establishing the Probation Funding Grant Fund and another establishing the Ohio Mental Health and Addiction Services Grant Fund.
• A contract between Seneca County and Oriana House on behalf of the Seneca County Sheriff, concerning a food service program.