Commissioners to hear an annual update from Seneca County Dog Warden
Also to consider financial appropriations and other resolutions
[Tiffin, OH Jan. 28, 2020] — Seneca County Dog Warden Kelly Marker is to give an annual update to the Seneca County Board of Commissioners during a 10 a.m. meeting Thursday at the board’s office, 111 Madison St.
Marker is to give statistics and other information from 2019 and will answer questions from the commissioners and the public.
In other business, the commissioners are to consider setting time, date and place to accept sealed bids for an agricultural land lease in Eden Township.
In April of last year, the roughly 147 acres of farmland was leased to Wise Farms for $225 an acre for one year.
During new business, the commissioners are to consider:
* A $50,000 supplemental appropriation to the General Special Projects Fund.
* A $20,257 supplemental appropriation to the Targeted Community Alternatives to Prison Grant Fund for contract services.
* A $1,110.68 supplemental appropriation to the County Sewer District Fund to the Transfers Out Line.
* A $27.60 supplemental appropriation to the Allen Eiry Special Guardianship Fund for hospitalization.
* A contract with the Huron County Board of Commissioners for the receipt, custody and care of Huron County juveniles on behalf of the Seneca County Youth Center for 2020.
* Appointing David LaRocco as a special prosecutor on behalf of the Seneca County Prosecutor.
* Setting time, date and place to receive sealed bids for a 64-passenger yellow school bus on behalf of the Seneca County Opportunity Center.