Commissioners to consider financial appropriations and resolutions Thursday
[Tiffin, OH – Oct. 25, 2022] – The Seneca County Board of Commissioners is to meet at 10 a.m. Thursday at its office, 111 Madison St.
The session will be hosted in person, but there will still be an online viewing option made available to the public.
The meeting will be streamed on Zoom and on Facebook Live, but a different experience will be offered on each platform.
Those interested in participating in the session during the public comment portion must join via Zoom. Those who are not interested in participating will be able to view a higher-quality broadcast on Facebook Live. The Facebook feed will include graphics and multiple camera angles.
Here is how to join:
Participants may also join the Zoom meeting by dialing (312) 626-6799 and using the following information:
Meeting ID: 925 9523 0790
Viewers may switch between the two platforms at any time, and the Facebook broadcast will include a link to the Zoom session during the public comment portion of the meeting.
In new business, the board is to consider:
* A $21,000 supplemental appropriation to the Targeted-Community Alternatives To Prison Fund for contract services.
* A $3,037 supplemental appropriation to the General Fund for contract repairs.
* A $155.08 supplemental appropriation to the General Fund for Medicare.
* An $80,427.56 supplemental appropriation to the County Capital Projects Fund for the County Services Building Wall project.
* Supplemental appropriations totaling $7,564.50 to the County Sales Tax Bond Retirement Fund for interest and bond payments.
* A resolution establishing the COVID-19 Detection and Mitigation in Confinement Facilities Fund.
* A resolution establishing the Medical Reserve Corps Rise 1 Fund.
* Amending the board’s orders of 9/22/21 resolution 2022-192 which authorizes the county administrator or fiscal officer to sign purchase orders and appropriation adjustments for the commissioners’ office.
* Authorizing the execution of amendment no. 2 to an agreement of sublease with respect to the aaaaaa County Youth Center.
* Authorizing a subgrant agreement between Wood County Department of Job and Family Services and the Child Welfare Fellowship Project Consortium (Hancock, Ottawa, Sandusky, Williams, Hardin, Seneca, Allen, Auglaize and Ashland County DJFS) on behalf of Seneca County DJFS.