Commissioners to meet in Bloom Township Tuesday night, consider appropriations
[Tiffin, OH Oct. 28, 2019] – The Seneca County Board of Commissioners is to meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Bloom Township at the township house, 74 S. Marion St.
The meeting is part of an ongoing commitment to regularly hold off-site meetings in different areas across the county.
In other business, the board is to consider:
* A $12,611.83 supplemental appropriation to the Maintenance and Repair Fund for contract projects.
* An $85,000 supplemental appropriation to the Workforce Investment Act Fund.
* A $6,338.65 supplemental appropriation to the County Sewer District Fund for contract services.
* A contract with Rumpke for trash services on behalf of the Seneca County Maintenance Department.
* An agreement of services for the subsidy grant from Community-Based Corrections Agreement 407 on behalf of the Seneca County Common Pleas Court.