Commissioners to discuss General Fund and non-General Fund budgets Thursday
[Tiffin, OH Nov. 19, 2019] – The Seneca County Board of Commissioners is to meet at 10 a.m. Thursday at its office, 111 Madison St.
During old business, the commissioners are to discuss the General Fund and non-General Fund budgets. County Administrator Stacy Wilson will provide the latest projections for revenues and expenses and the commissioners are expected to discuss and potentially make modifications.
In new business, the board is to consider:
* A $3,000 supplemental appropriation to the DRETAC (delinquent real estate tax and assessment collection) Fund for contract services.
* A $52,000 supplemental appropriation to the General Fund for salaries.
* Setting time, date and place to receive bids for a 2019 Ford Transit U4X-XL vehicle on behalf of the Seneca County Veterans Services Commission.
* Appointing Anthony Paradiso to the unexpired term of Holly Stacy to represent the Seneca County Board of Commissioner on the District Public Works integrating Committee for the Ohio Public Works Commissioner District 16 expiring on April 30, 2021.
* Appointing Melissa Weininger to the facility governing board for CROSSWAEH for a three-year term.