Tiffin-Seneca Economic Partnership to give development update to board Thursday
Commissioners also to consider several financial appropriations
[Tiffin, OH Dec. 10, 2019] – The Seneca County Board of Commissioners is to meet at 10 a.m. Thursday at its office, 111 Madison St.
At about 10:15 a.m., the staff from Tiffin-Seneca Economic Partnership is to give a third quarter update on economic development in the county.
As the year winds down, T-SEP traditionally gives a presentation to the board to inform commissioners on projects, economic statistics and other ongoing initiatives.
During new business, the commissioners are to consider:
* A $2,053 supplemental appropriation to the Special Projects Fund for equipment.
* A $91,372.33 decrease to the Soil and Water Fund.
* A $300,000 decrease to the Seneca County Employees Health Fund.
* A $401,305 decrease to the Capital Improvement Fund.
* A $603.44 decrease to the Indigent Guardianship Fund.
* A $947.42 supplemental appropriation to the Community Development Block Grant Fund.
* Authorizing the contract service agreement with Appraisal Research Corporation on behalf of the Seneca County Auditor’s Office for 2020.
* Authorizing the lease agreement between the Seneca County Board of Commissioners and the Seneca County General Health District, effective Jan. 1.
* Authorizing addendum no. 2 for the agreement with Seneca County General Health District for 2019 services on behalf of the Seneca County Youth Center.