Commissioners to meet Tuesday, consider financials and resolutions
[Tiffin, Ohio – Dec. 9, 2022] – The Seneca County Board of Commissioners is to meet at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 13 at its office, 111 Madison St.
The session will be hosted in person, but there will still be an online viewing option made available to the public.
Those interested in participating in the session during the public comment portion must join via Zoom. Those who are not interested in participating will be able to view a higher-quality broadcast on Facebook Live. The Facebook feed will include graphics and multiple camera angles.
Here is how to join:
Participants may also join the Zoom meeting by dialing (312) 626-6799 and using the following information:
Meeting ID: 925 9523 0790
Viewers may switch between the two platforms at any time, and the Facebook broadcast will include a link to the Zoom session during the public comment portion of the meeting.
In new business, the board is to consider:
• A $190 supplemental appropriation to the FFY23 STEP program for PERS.
• A $-30,559.29 correction to the BJA Grant Fund for contract services.
• Supplemental appropriations totaling $109,000 to the Child Support Enforcement Fund.
• An $80,000 supplemental appropriation to the Public Assistance Fund for PERS.
• A $5,500 supplemental appropriation to the Justice Center Operating Fund for salaries.
• A $1,062 supplemental appropriation to the General Special Projects Fund for contract services.
• Appropriation adjustments of $20,000, $3,620 and $290 moving from the 0306 Salaries line to the Salaries, PERS and Medicare lines.
• Authorizing the memorandum of understanding for the housing of Wyandot County prisoners on behalf of the sheriff’s office.
• A contract with Ames Excavating on behalf of the county engineer.
• An addendum to the cooperative development agreement with the city of Fostoria and Loudon Township.
• An addendum to the cooperative development agreement with the city of Fostoria and Jackson Township.
• An addendum to the sanitary sewer and water agreement with the city of Fostoria, through 2023.
• A contract with Oriana House on behalf of the Seneca County Common Pleas Court.