Commissioners to hear update from Seneca Regional Planning Thursday morning
[Tiffin, OH Feb. 9, 2020] – The Seneca County Board of Commissioners is to meet at 10 a.m. Thursday for a regular board session.
The commissioners are encouraging residents to join them in the online meeting through the application Zoom. To maintain maximum accessibility, the meeting will be recorded, archived and streamed live through Zoom. Residents can join the meeting by computer or mobile device at the following link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/92595230790?pwd=c0d1cVJ0MVY4RXUwSERweXo4SnE2QT09.
Residents also can download the Zoom meeting app and join with meeting ID 925 9523 0790. The passcode for the meeting is 453802. Those who would rather call in and listen to the audio of the meeting can dial (646) 558-8656 and use the meeting ID and then enter the passcode.
The meeting also is to be streamed on Facebook on the Seneca County Commissioners page.
At about 10 a.m., Seneca Regional Planning Commission Executive Director Charlene Watkins is expected to provide an annual update to the board.
Also during the session, the commissioners are expected to enter an executive session to discuss personnel (compensation).
During new business, the board is to consider:
* A $25,000 supplemental appropriation to the Concealed Handgun Licenses Fund for supplies.
* An $8,009.50 supplemental appropriation to the Ditch Maintenance Fund for equipment and other expenses.
* A $7,926 supplemental appropriation to the General Fund for contract services.
* Setting time, date and place to receive sealed bids for a farm lease of county-owned property in Eden Township. On March 26th last year, the board accepted a bid and entered into a one-year agreement with Fred Schoen to farm the roughly 147 acres of land. Schoen, of Republic, bid $288.50 per acre.
* A contract with RS Associates, doing business ass Resource Solutions, on behalf of Seneca County Emergency Management Agency.