Commissioners to consider financial appropriations and resolutions Thursday
[Tiffin, OH – April 26, 2022] – The Seneca County Board of Commissioners is to meet at 10 a.m. Thursday at its office, 111 Madison St.
The session will be hosted in person, but there will still be an online viewing option available.
The meeting will be streamed on Zoom and on Facebook Live, but a different experience will be offered on each platform.
Those interested in participating in the session during the public comment portion must join via Zoom. Those who are not interested in participating will be able to view a higher-quality broadcast on Facebook Live. The Facebook feed will include graphics and multiple camera angles.
Here is how to join:
Participants may also join the Zoom meeting by dialing (312) 626-6799 and using the following information:
Meeting ID: 925 9523 0790
Viewers may switch between the two platforms at any time, and the Facebook broadcast will include a link to the Zoom session during the public comment portion of the meeting.
In new business, the board is to consider:
• A $200 supplemental appropriation to the Victims of Crime Act Grant Fund for other expenses.
• A $300 supplemental appropriation to the Mental Expense Rotary Fund for other expenses.
• An agreement with Seneca Industrial and Economic Development Corp. (doing business as Tiffin-Seneca Economic Partnership) on behalf of the commissioners concerning site access as part of a Land Bank-related project.
• The non-federal reimbursable agreement between the Federal Aviation Administration and the commissioners.
• The discounted rate for parcel number F20-00-033652-00(-2GARAGE) in the Bascom District, retroactive to October 31, 2021.
• The agreement between the Ohio Department of Development and the commissioners effective Jan. 1, 2022.
• Accepting a bid from Gerken Paving for the 2022 Pavement Resurfacing Project.