Commissioners to hear from Clerk of Courts, present year in review report
[Tiffin, OH – May 9, 2023] — The Seneca County Board of Commissioners is to meet at 10 a.m. Thursday at its office, 111 Madison St.
The session will be hosted in person, but there will still be an online viewing option available.
The meeting will be streamed on Zoom and on Facebook Live, but a different experience will be offered on each platform.
Those interested in participating in the session during the public comment portion must join via Zoom. Those who are not interested in participating will be able to view a higher-quality broadcast on Facebook Live. The Facebook feed will include graphics and multiple camera angles.
Here is how to join:
Participants may also join the Zoom meeting by dialing (312) 626-6799 and using the following information:
Meeting ID: 925 9523 0790
Viewers may switch between the two platforms at any time, and the Facebook broadcast will include a link to the Zoom session during the public comment portion of the meeting.
At about 10:05 a.m. Seneca County Clerk of Courts Jean Eckelberry is expected to speak to the board.
Shortly after, the commissioners are expected to present their 2022 Year in Review PowerPoint presentation.
The presentation was unveiled last month by Commissioner Anthony Paradiso at the annual Legislative Breakfast hosted by the Seneca Regional Chamber of Commerce.
In new business the board is to consider:
* A $14,799 supplemental appropriation to the Commissary Fund for equipment.
* A $1,645 supplemental appropriation to the General Special Projects fund for contract services.
* A $531.80 supplemental appropriation to the General Special Projects Fund for leases.
* A $3,960 supplemental appropriation to the General Special Projects Fund for software licenses/services.
* A resolution establishing a Budget Stabilization Fund for Seneca Regional Planning Commission.