Commissioners to approve proclamation for National EMS Week, consider appropriations
[Tiffin, OH – May 17, 2022] – The Seneca County Board of Commissioners is to meet at 10 a.m. Thursday at its office, 111 Madison St.
The session will be hosted in person, but there will still be an online viewing option available.
The meeting will be streamed on Zoom and on Facebook Live, but a different experience will be offered on each platform.
Those interested in participating in the session during the public comment portion must join via Zoom. Those who are not interested in participating will be able to view a higher-quality broadcast on Facebook Live. The Facebook feed will include graphics and multiple camera angles.
Here is how to join:
Participants may also join the Zoom meeting by dialing (312) 626-6799 and using the following information:
Meeting ID: 925 9523 0790
Viewers may switch between the two platforms at any time, and the Facebook broadcast will include a link to the Zoom session during the public comment portion of the meeting.
Near the beginning of the meeting, the commissioners are expected to present a proclamation to Seneca County EMS personnel recognizing it as National EMS Week.
The board is also expecting to hear from members of the Northwest Ohio Christian Youth Camp.
In new business, the board is to consider:
* A supplemental appropriation of $36,350 to the Justice Reinvestment and Incentive Grant Fund for contract services.
* A $97,924.66 supplemental appropriation to the Probation Funding Grant for contract services.
* A $68,075 supplemental appropriation to the Targeted Community Alternatives to Prison Grant Fund for contract services.
* A $4,000 supplemental appropriation to the General Fund for supplies.
* A $100,000 supplemental appropriation to the General Fund to the Transfers Out Line.