Pre-meeting release for 7/22 session
Commissioners to hear from Bettsville mayor, consider several resolutions
[Tiffin, OH — July 20, 2021] – The Seneca County Board of Commissioners is to meet at 9:45 a.m. Thursday at its office, 111 Madison St.
The session will be hosted in person, but there will still be an online viewing option made available to the public.
The meeting will be available on Zoom and on Facebook Live, but a different experience will be offered on the different platforms.
Those interested in participating in the session during the public comment portion must join via Zoom. Those who are not interested in participating will be able to view a higher-quality broadcast on Facebook Live. The Facebook feed will include graphics and multiple camera angles.
Here is how to join:
Participants may also join the Zoom meeting by dialing (312) 626-6799 and using the following information:
Meeting ID: 925 9523 0790
Viewers may switch between the two platforms at any time, and the Facebook broadcast will include a link to the Zoom session during the public comment portion of the meeting.
During Thursday’s meeting, the commissioners are expected to hear from Bettsville Mayor Gary Harrison to discuss drainage issues experienced in the area following heavy rainfall last week.
In new business, the board is to consider:
• Appointing Jaime Wolfe as Loss Control Coordinator for Seneca County.
• Accepting the bid and contract with Transportation Equipment Sales Crop, of Oregon, OH, for a three-passenger, two-wheelchair 2020 Dodge Caravan on behalf of the Seneca County Opportunity Center. The bid from the company was for $39,965.
• Appointing members to the Community Corrections Board.
• Accepting the bid and entering into a contract with Kwest Group, of Perrysburg, for the airport taxiway drainage improvement project on behalf of the county airport. The company’s bid for the project was $650,614.80. The project is to be fully funded by a grant through the Federal Aviation Administration,
• Authorizing the fiscal year 2021 FAA Airport Improvement Program grant application.