Commissioners to consider financial matters, host executive session Thursday
[Tiffin, OH — July 27, 2021] — The Seneca County Board of Commissioners is to meet at 10 a.m. Thursday at its office, 111 Madison St.
The session will be hosted in person, but there will still be an online viewing option made available to the public.
The meeting will be streamed on Zoom and on Facebook Live, but a different experience will be offered on each platform.
Those interested in participating in the session during the public comment portion must join via Zoom. Those who are not interested in participating will be able to view a higher-quality broadcast on Facebook Live. The Facebook feed will include graphics and multiple camera angles.
Here is how to join:
Participants may also join the Zoom meeting by dialing (312) 626-6799 and using the following information:
Meeting ID: 925 9523 0790
Viewers may switch between the two platforms at any time, and the Facebook broadcast will include a link to the Zoom session during the public comment portion of the meeting.
During Thursday’s meeting, an executive session is scheduled for 10:30 a.m. to consider pending litigation.
In new business, the board is to consider:
• A $10,000 supplemental appropriation to the Ambulance Service Fund for contract repairs.
• A $1,300 supplemental appropriation to the Ambulance Services Fund for equipment.
• A $25,000 supplemental appropriation to the General Fund for professional services.
• Recommending designation of the emergency planning committee for the county.
• Authorizing an agreement/contract between Seneca County Department of Job and Family Services and Adriel School, Inc., for 2021-2022 family preservation programming, retroactive to July 1, 2021.
• Accepting the bid and authorizing a contract with Transportation Equipment Sales Corp., of Oregon, for a seven-passenger, two-wheelchair van on behalf of the Seneca County Opportunity Center.