Commissioners to hear from county treasurer, enter executive session Thursday
[Tiffin, OH — Aug. 10, 2021] – The Seneca County Board of Commissioners is to meet at 10 a.m. Thursday at its office, 111 Madison St.
The session will be hosted in person, but there will still be an online viewing option made available to the public.
The meeting will be streamed on Zoom and on Facebook Live, but a different experience will be offered on each platform.
Those interested in participating in the session during the public comment portion must join via Zoom. Those who are not interested in participating will be able to view a higher-quality broadcast on Facebook Live. The Facebook feed will include graphics and multiple camera angles.
Here is how to join:
Participants may also join the Zoom meeting by dialing (312) 626-6799 and using the following information:
Meeting ID: 925 9523 0790
Viewers may switch between the two platforms at any time, and the Facebook broadcast will include a link to the Zoom session during the public comment portion of the meeting.
At about 10:15 a.m., Seneca County Treasurer Paul Harrison is to join the session to discuss a depository agreement.
On July 8th, the board received four documents in response to a request for proposals for the deposit of public money. Old Fort Bank, US Bank, 5th/3rd Bank and Huntington Bank submitted paperwork.
At about 10:30 a.m., the board is expected to enter an executive session for collective bargaining.
In new business, the commissioners are to consider:
• Fund transfers to be made to the Targeted Community Alternative to Prison (T-CAP Fund).
• Designating depositories for the Seneca County public funds for active and inactive monies for a four-year period commencing Sept. 1.
• Entering into a participation agreement with the County Commissioners Association of Ohio Services Corp. and West Publishing Corp. on behalf of the Seneca County Department of Job and Family Services, retroactive to June 1.
• Rejecting all bids received on July 22 for capital improvements at the CROSSWAEH facility.
• Setting time, date and place to receive sealed bids for capital improvements at CROSSWAEH.