Pre-meeting release for 8/20 session
Commissioners to meet Thursday, hear update from economic development agency
[Tiffin, OH August 18, 2020] – The Seneca County Board of Commissioners is to meet at 10 a.m. Thursday via Zoom.
The commissioners are encouraging residents to join them in the online meetings through the application Zoom, in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. To maintain maximum accessibility, the meetings will be recorded, archived and streamed live through Zoom. Residents can join the meetings by computer or mobile device at the following link: https://zoom.us/j/92595230790.
Residents also can download the Zoom meeting app and join with meeting ID 925 9523 0790.
Those who would rather call in and listen to the audio of the meetings can dial (646) 558-8656 and use the meeting ID.
The meeting also is to be streamed on Facebook Live on the Seneca County Commissioners page.
At about 10:30 a.m., personnel from Tiffin-Seneca Economic Partnership will give a quarterly update to the board. President and CEO David Zak will present a general update, while Development Managers Nick Dutro and Audrey Flood and Downtown Main Street Manager Amy Reinhart will also provide updates related to the things they have been working on.
In other business, the commissioners are to discuss building permits.
During new business, the commissioners are to consider:
* A $150,000 supplemental appropriation to the General Fund.
* A $22,053.77 fund advance from the General Fund to the Bulletproof Vest Fund.
* A $7,351.26 fund transfer to the Bulletproof Vest Fund.
* Designating the official representative and alternate for the purpose of voting at the CORSA annual membership meeting for 2020.
* Designating the official representative and alternate for the purpose of voting at the County Commissioners Association of Ohio annual meeting for 2020.