Commissioners to hear update from Ohio Attorney General’s Office Thursday
[Tiffin, OH – Aug. 29, 2023] – The Seneca County Board of Commissioners is to meet at 10 a.m. Thursday at its office, 111 Madison St.
The session will be hosted in person, but there will still be an online viewing option available.
The meeting will be streamed on Zoom and on Facebook Live, but a different experience will be offered on each platform.
Those interested in participating in the session during the public comment portion must join via Zoom. Those who are not interested in participating will be able to view a higher-quality broadcast on Facebook Live. The Facebook feed will include graphics and multiple camera angles.
Here is how to join:
Participants may also join the Zoom meeting by dialing (312) 626-6799 and using the following information:
Meeting ID: 925 9523 0790
Viewers may switch between the two platforms at any time, and the Facebook post will include a link to the Zoom session.
At about 10:05 a.m., Kim Priestap, Regional Director from the Ohio Attorney General’s Office, is scheduled to speak with the commissioners to provide updates from AG Dave Yost’s office.
In old business, the commissioners are scheduled to continue discussion about wildlife hunting on county property.
In new business, the board is to consider:
* A $14,300 supplemental appropriation to the General Fund for employee salaries on behalf of the Treasurer’s Office.
* A $207.18 supplemental appropriation to the General Fund for Medicare on behalf of the Treasurer’s Office.
* A $2,000.32 supplemental appropriation to the General Fund for PERS on behalf of the Treasurer’s Office.
* A $1,100.75 supplemental appropriation to the General Fund for employee salaries.
* A $33,938.30 supplemental appropriation to the General Fund for employee salaries (domestic relations).
* A $500 supplemental appropriation to the General Fund for other expenses.
* A $43,000 supplemental appropriation to the Child Support Enforcement Fund for contract services.
* A resolution certifying unpaid assessments to the county auditor for collection, per ORC 6117.02.