Commissioners to host a regular session, a monthly EMS meeting Thursday
[Tiffin, OH — Aug. 3, 2021] — The Seneca County Board of Commissioners is to meet at 10 a.m. Thursday at its office, 111 Madison St.
The session will be hosted in person, but there will still be an online viewing option made available to the public.
The meeting will be streamed on Zoom and on Facebook Live, but a different experience will be offered on each platform.
Those interested in participating in the session during the public comment portion must join via Zoom. Those who are not interested in participating will be able to view a higher-quality broadcast on Facebook Live. The Facebook feed will include graphics and multiple camera angles.
Here is how to join:
Participants may also join the Zoom meeting by dialing (312) 626-6799 and using the following information:
Meeting ID: 925 9523 0790
Viewers may switch between the two platforms at any time, and the Facebook broadcast will include a link to the Zoom session during the public comment portion of the meeting.
The commissioners also are to host a monthly EMS session with Joint Ambulance District, township and village leaders. That meeting is to begin at 7 p.m. at the North Central Ohio Educational Service Center. Those not attending in person may use the same Zoom information listed above or watch live on the Seneca County Commissioners Facebook page.
During Thursday morning’s regular session, the board is to consider:
• A $10,000 supplemental appropriation to the Ambulance Services Fund for contract repairs.
• A $650 supplemental appropriation to the Special Projects Fund for software licenses/services.
• A $650 supplemental appropriation to the Juvenile Court Special Projects Fund for software license/services.
• A $7,500 supplemental appropriation to the General Special Projects Fund for contract services.
• Several supplemental appropriation requests from the Seneca County Sheriff’s Office totaling $97,000:
o Contract Repairs $20,000
o Software Licenses $20,000
o Uniforms $1,000
o Contract Services $36,000
o Training School $15,000
o Travel and Expenses $5,000
• An $800 and $400 supplemental appropriation to the General Fund for grants for the Attica and Seneca County fairs.
• A $20,000 supplemental appropriation to the Concealed Handgun License Fund on behalf of the sheriff’s office.