Commissioners to get an update from Gossman on facilities master plan
Also to participate in ditch hearing, enter executive session
[Tiffin, OH Sept. 3, 2019] – The Seneca County Board of Commissioners is to meet at 9:30 a.m. Thursday for a work session followed by a regular meeting at 10. The meeting is to occur at the board’s office, 111 Madison St.
During the work session, the commissioners are to receive an update from The Gossman Group on the county’s facilities master plan. The plan is to inventory county-owned buildings and to outline potential futures for them.
In January, the commissioners tabbed Gossman Group to create the plan. The plan is expected to be completed this fall.
In other business, the board is expected to enter executive session to discuss personnel compensation and security.
The commissioners also are to participate in a joint ditch hearing with the Huron County Board of Commissioners.
During new business, the commissioners are to consider:
* Re-designating Fund Number 8127 as the USDA Grant Fund on behalf of the Mental Health and Recovery Services Board of Seneca, Sandusky and Wyandot Counties.
* Certifying unpaid assessments to the county auditor for collection per the Ohio Revised Code.
* Authorizing the disposal of unneeded, obsolete or unfit county property – a 2015 Ford F-250, on behalf of the Seneca Conservation District.
* Declaring real property at 801 Kirk Street, Fostoria, no longer needed for public use and authorizing the sale of said county-owned property.
* Rescinding the boards’ orders of Oct. 18, 2016, to authorize a Road Use Management Agreement with Republic Wind, LLC on behalf of the Seneca County Engineer and Adams, Pleasant, Reed, Scipio and Thompson townships.
* Replacing the previous resolution with a new Road Use Maintenance Agreement with Republic Wind, LLC.