Commissioners to conduct bid opening and handle financial matters Thursday
[Tiffin, OH Feb. 23, 2020] – The Seneca County Board of Commissioners is to meet at 10 a.m. Thursday for a regular board session.
The commissioners are encouraging residents to join them in the online meeting through the application Zoom. To maintain maximum accessibility, the meeting will be recorded, archived and streamed live through Zoom. Residents can join the meeting by computer or mobile device at the following link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/92595230790?pwd=c0d1cVJ0MVY4RXUwSERweXo4SnE2QT09.
Residents also can download the Zoom meeting app and join with meeting ID 925 9523 0790. The passcode for the meeting is 453802. Those who would rather call in and listen to the audio of the meeting can dial (646) 558-8656 and use the meeting ID and then enter the passcode.
The meeting also is to be streamed on Facebook on the Seneca County Commissioners page.
At about 10:15 a.m., a bid opening will be held for a prestressed box beams project on CR 56 and CR 38.
During new business, the board is to consider:
* A $10,000 fund advance from the General Fund to the Impaired Driving Enforcement Program Fund.
* A $5,000 fund advance from the General Fund to the Selective Traffic Enforcement Program Fund,
* A $9,400 fund advance repayment from the Community Development Block Grant Fund to the General Fund.
* Setting time, date and place to receive sealed bids for one, 64-passenger yellow school bus for the Seneca County Opportunity Center.
* The satisfaction of two mortgages for Jeremy Brubaker for the satisfaction of his loans with the Seneca County Commissioners for work through the Community Housing Improvement Program, FY 2005.