Commissioners to consider resolutions and budget adjustments Thursday morning
[Tiffin, OH – March 14, 2023] – The Seneca County Board of Commissioners is to meet at 10 a.m. on Thursday at its office, 111 Madison St.
The session will be hosted in person, but there will be an online viewing option made available to the public.
Those interested in participating in the session during the public comment portion must join via Zoom. Those who are not interested in participating will be able to view a higher-quality broadcast on Facebook Live. The Facebook feed will include graphics and multiple camera angles.
Here is how to join:
Participants may also join the Zoom meeting by dialing (312) 626-6799 and using the following information:
Meeting ID: 925 9523 0790
Viewers may switch between the two platforms at any time, and the Facebook broadcast will include a link to the Zoom session during the public comment portion of the meeting.
Before the meeting’s adjournment, the board is scheduled to enter into an executive session to discuss personnel.
In new business, the commissioners are to consider:
• A $10,000 supplemental appropriation to the Commissary Fund for equipment.
• A $1,404 supplemental appropriation to the General Special Projects Fund for contract services.
• A $4,366 supplemental appropriation to the Community Development Block Grant Fund for other administrative expenses.
• Amending the board’s orders of a March 2nd resolution to transfer funds to the VOCA Grant Fund.
• Approving the recommendation of the Tax Incentive Review Council’s findings regarding Enterprise Zone and Community Reinvestment Area tax abatements for companies in the county for tax year 2022.
• The real estate appraisal contract with Hinkle Real Estate Advisors on behalf of the county airport.
• Setting time, date and place to receive sealed bids for the 2023 Chip Seal Project.
• Setting time, date and place to receive sealed bids for the 2023 Pavement Marking Project.