Commissioners to consider resolutions and budget adjustments Thursday morning
[Tiffin, OH – March 21, 2023] – The Seneca County Board of Commissioners is to meet at 10 a.m. on Thursday at its office, 111 Madison St.
The session will be hosted in person, but there will be an online viewing option made available to the public.
Those interested in participating in the session during the public comment portion must join via Zoom. Those who are not interested in participating will be able to view a higher-quality broadcast on Facebook Live. The Facebook feed will include graphics and multiple camera angles.
Here is how to join:
Participants may also join the Zoom meeting by dialing (312) 626-6799 and using the following information:
Meeting ID: 925 9523 0790
Viewers may switch between the two platforms at any time, and the Facebook broadcast will include a link to the Zoom session during the public comment portion of the meeting.
In new business, the commissioners are to consider:
• A $240 reduction to the Victims of Crime Act Grant Fund in the Transfers Out Line.
• A $700 supplemental appropriation to the VOCA Fund for other expenses.
• A $10,000 supplemental appropriation to the VOCA Fund for salaries.
• A $40,000 supplemental appropriation to the Clerk of Courts Computer Research Fund for contract services.
• A $5,702.81 supplemental appropriation to the Community Development Block Grant Fund for homelessness prevention.
• A $4,000 supplemental appropriation to the Seneca County Emergency Management Agency Fund for software licenses/services.
• A $65,470.45 supplemental appropriation to the Wireless 911 Fund for contract services.
• A $16 supplemental appropriation to the Unclaimed Funds Fund for the unclaimed money trust.
• Amending a resolution certifying unpaid assessments to the county auditor for collection per ORC.
• Amending a resolution approving the recommendations of the Tax Incentive Review Council Findings regarding Enterprise Zone and Community Reinvestment Area Tax Abatements for companies located in the county for tax year 2022.
• Accepting the bid from Great Lakes Demolition Company for the superstructure replacement – prestressed box beams project.
• Setting time, date and place to receive sealed bids for the Ohio Public Works Commission Issue 1, Round 37, Program year 2024 Road Project.
• Accepting the 2021-2022 Sewer District Policy and Procedure Manual retroactive to Jan. 1, 2021.
• An engineer services agreement with RCM Architects for the proposed new Seneca County EMS Station on the east side of the county.