Commissioners to present proclamation to state champion TC Cheerleaders Thursday
[Tiffin, OH – May 16, 2023] – The Seneca County Board of Commissioners is to meet at 10 a.m. Thursday at its office, 111 Madison St.
The session will be hosted in person, but there will still be an online viewing option available.
The meeting will be streamed on Zoom and on Facebook Live, but a different experience will be offered on each platform.
Those interested in participating in the session during the public comment portion must join via Zoom. Those who are not interested in participating will be able to view a higher-quality broadcast on Facebook Live. The Facebook feed will include graphics and multiple camera angles.
Here is how to join:
Participants may also join the Zoom meeting by dialing (312) 626-6799 and using the following information:
Meeting ID: 925 9523 0790
Viewers may switch between the two platforms at any time, and the Facebook broadcast will include a link to the Zoom session during the public comment portion of the meeting.
At about 10:05 a.m., the commissioners are to present a proclamation to the state champion Tiffin Columbian High School Cheer Team.
The team won titles in both the Division 3 non-building (large) and Division 3 Game-day non-building categories earlier this year at the Ohio Association of Secondary School Administrators Cheer State Championship.
Later in the session, the second Program Year 2023 Community Development Block Grant Public Hearing is scheduled for 10:30 a.m.
In new business, the board is to consider:
* A $76,589.97 supplemental appropriation to the Targeted Community Alternatives to Prison Grant Fund for contract services.
* A $38,149.53 supplemental appropriation to the Probation Funding Grant Fund for contract services.
* A $49,313.29 supplemental appropriation to the Justice Reinvestment and Incentive Grant Fund for contract services.
* An agreement with the Supreme Court of Ohio for the 2023 Technology Grant for Seneca County Juvenile/Probate Court.
* The lease agreement with United States Department of Agriculture Amendment 3, effective retroactively to April 1, 2023, and ending March 31, 2026.
* Setting time, date and place for the viewing and public hearing for the vacation of a bridge located at the end of East Township Road 138 in Pleasant Township.