Commissioners to consider appropriations and resolutions Wednesday
[Tiffin, OH – Aug. 8, 2022] – The Seneca County Board of Commissioners is to meet at 10 a.m. Wednesday at its office, 111 Madison St.
The session will be hosted in person, but there will still be an online viewing option made available to the public. The meeting is Wednesday instead of the typical day because the commissioners have a prior engagement scheduled Thursday.
The meeting will be streamed on Zoom and on Facebook Live, but a different experience will be offered on each platform.
Those interested in participating in the session during the public comment portion must join via Zoom. Those who are not interested in participating will be able to view a higher-quality broadcast on Facebook Live. The Facebook feed will include graphics and multiple camera angles.
Here is how to join:
Participants may also join the Zoom meeting by dialing (312) 626-6799 and using the following information:
Meeting ID: 925 9523 0790
Viewers may switch between the two platforms at any time, and the Facebook broadcast will include a link to the Zoom session during the public comment portion of the meeting.
In new business, the board is to consider:
* An $800 supplemental appropriation to Seneca Regional Planning Commission Fund for software licenses/services.
* An $800 supplemental appropriation to the County Sewer District Fund for software licenses/services.
* A $110,000 supplemental appropriation to the Public Assistance Fund for supplies and public assistance.
* A $2,000 supplemental appropriation to the Mental Expense Rotary Fund for contract services.
* A $967,893.48 supplemental appropriation to the Maintenance and Repair Fund for contracts/projects.
* A $3,500 supplemental appropriation to the FFY22 STEP Fund for salaries.
* Supplemental appropriations of $50,000 and $2,500 for contract projects and equipment respectively.
* A $2,213.10 supplemental appropriation to the Concealed Handgun Licenses Fund for various uses.
* Fund advances from the General Fund to the Fiscal Year 2022 Selective Traffic Enforcement Program Fund and then Impaired Driving Enforcement Program Fund.
* A letter of intent to purchase land on behalf of the Seneca County Board of Developmental Disabilities.
* Two satisfaction of mortgage documents for the satisfaction of loans through the Community Housing Improvement Program from Fiscal Year 1996.