Commissioners to discuss health insurance, consider financial appropriations Thursday
[Tiffin, OH – Sept. 13, 2022] – The Seneca County Board of Commissioners is to meet at 10 a.m. Thursday at its office, 111 Madison St.
The session will be hosted in person, but there will still be an online viewing option made available to the public.
The meeting will be streamed on Zoom and on Facebook Live, but a different experience will be offered on each platform.
Those interested in participating in the session during the public comment portion must join via Zoom. Those who are not interested in participating will be able to view a higher-quality broadcast on Facebook Live. The Facebook feed will include graphics and multiple camera angles.
Here is how to join:
Participants may also join the Zoom meeting by dialing (312) 626-6799 and using the following information:
Meeting ID: 925 9523 0790
Viewers may switch between the two platforms at any time, and the Facebook broadcast will include a link to the Zoom session during the public comment portion of the meeting.
At about 10:30 a.m., First Insurance Employee Benefits Consultant Kim Bond is expected to discuss the recommendations of the county’s health insurance advisory committee.
In new business, the board is to consider:
* A $1,182 supplemental appropriation to the General Special Projects Fund for contract services.
* A $45,903.60 supplemental appropriation to the Maintenance and Repair Fund for contracts/projects.
* A $15,023.50 supplemental appropriation to the Targeted Community Alternatives to Prison Grant Fund for contract services.
* A $101,089.26 supplemental appropriation to the Transfer Out line on behalf of the County Sewer District.
* Supplemental appropriations totaling $42,565 in the Victims of Crime Act Grant Fund in various lines.
* Amending the designation of the Emergency Planning Committee for Seneca County.
* A resolution establishing the Seneca County Health Insurance Plan Design for 2023.