Pre-meeting release for 1/27/22 session
Commissioners to hear EMS annual report, consider financial appropriations
[Tiffin, OH – Jan. 25, 2022] – The Seneca County Board of Commissioners is to meet at 10 a.m. Thursday at its office, 111 Madison St.
The session will be hosted in person, but there will still be an online viewing option made available to the public.
The meeting will be streamed on Zoom and on Facebook Live, but a different experience will be offered on each platform.
Those interested in participating in the session during the public comment portion must join via Zoom. Those who are not interested in participating will be able to view a higher-quality broadcast on Facebook Live. The Facebook feed will include graphics and multiple camera angles.
Here is how to join:
Participants may also join the Zoom meeting by dialing (312) 626-6799 and using the following information:
Meeting ID: 925 9523 0790
Viewers may switch between the two platforms at any time, and the Facebook broadcast will include a link to the Zoom session during the public comment portion of the meeting.
During appointments, Seneca County Emergency Services Director Ken Majors is expected to provide his annual Emergency Medical Services report. The report is to include statistics and data related to Seneca County EMS from 2021.
In new business, the board is to consider:
• A $90,650 supplemental appropriation to the County Capital Projects Fund for the airport.
• A $176.75 supplemental appropriation to the Recorder’s Office for equipment.
• A $196,000 supplemental appropriation for Opportunity Park improvements.
• Two resolutions authorizing fund transfers to the Soil and Water Fund.
• A contract with the Mental Health and Recovery Services Board on behalf of the sheriff’s office.
• An agreement between the city of Findlay and the Seneca County Sheriff.