Pre-meeting release for 10/17 session
Commissioners to hear update on Seneca County Museum Thursday morning
[Tiffin, OH Oct. 15, 2019] – The Seneca County Board of Commissioners is to meet at 10 a.m. Thursday at its office, 111 Madison St.
At the beginning of the meeting, personnel from the Seneca County Museum are to update the commissioners on recent happenings at the museum. The update is part of a quarterly commitment museum officials have made to keep the board informed.
In other business, the board is to consider:
* A $10,000 supplemental appropriation to the Impaired Driving Enforcement Program Fund for salaries, and a fund advance from the General Fund to the IDEP Fund in the same amount.
* A $5,000 supplemental appropriation to the Selective Traffic Enforcement Program Fund for salaries, and a fund advance from the General Fund to the STEP Program in the same amount.
* A $3,300 supplemental appropriation to the Indigent Guardianship Fund for contract services.
* A $5,000 supplemental appropriation to the County Sewer District Fund for contract services.
* A $15,000 supplemental appropriation to the General Fund for Court Professional/Experts.
* A $20,000 supplemental appropriation to the General Fund for Indigent Counsel.
* A $2,329.52 fund transfer to the Public Assistance Fund.
* Authorizing the disposal of unneeded, obsolete or unfit county-owned property, a 2003 Dodge Caravan, on behalf of the Seneca County Department of Job and Family Services.
* Authorizing a contract with the Lucas County Board of Commissioners for the Lucas County Coroner to perform certain necessary autopsies and toxicology reports for the year 2020.
* Approving a contract with Oriana House for the Targeted Community Alternatives to Prison program on behalf of the Seneca County Common Pleas Courts.