Commissioners to consider financial appropriation requests, resolutions Thursday
[Tiffin, OH – Oct. 4, 2022] – The Seneca County Board of Commissioners is to meet at 10 a.m. Thursday at its office, 111 Madison St.
The session will be hosted in person, but there will still be an online viewing option made available to the public.
The meeting will be streamed on Zoom and on Facebook Live, but a different experience will be offered on each platform.
Those interested in participating in the session during the public comment portion must join via Zoom. Those who are not interested in participating will be able to view a higher-quality broadcast on Facebook Live. The Facebook feed will include graphics and multiple camera angles.
Here is how to join:
Participants may also join the Zoom meeting by dialing (312) 626-6799 and using the following information:
Meeting ID: 925 9523 0790
Viewers may switch between the two platforms at any time, and the Facebook broadcast will include a link to the Zoom session during the public comment portion of the meeting.
In new business, the board is to consider:
* A $2,389.55 supplemental appropriation to the General Fund for administrative fees.
* A $327.85 supplemental appropriation to the Emergency Management Agency for equipment.
* A $2,739 supplemental appropriation to the Allen Eiry Spec. Guardianship Fund in various lines.
* A fund advance of $17,0001.08 from the General Fund to the Impaired Driving Enforcement Fund.
* A fund advance of $18,501.08 from the General Fund to the Selective Traffic Enforcement Program Fund.
* A resolution to approve American Rescue Plan Act Fund requests allowable under federal guidelines.
* A resolution authorizing mileage reimbursement rates for witnesses in civil, criminal and grand jury cases.