Commissioners to participate in several multi-county ditch hearings Thursday
[Tiffin, OH – August 30, 2022] – The Seneca County Board of Commissioners is to meet at 10 a.m. Thursday at its office, 111 Madison St.
The session will be hosted in person, but there will still be an online viewing option made available to the public.
The meeting will be streamed on Zoom and on Facebook Live, but a different experience will be offered on each platform.
Those interested in participating in the session during the public comment portion must join via Zoom. Those who are not interested in participating will be able to view a higher-quality broadcast on Facebook Live. The Facebook feed will include graphics and multiple camera angles.
Here is how to join:
Participants may also join the Zoom meeting by dialing (312) 626-6799 and using the following information:
Meeting ID: 925 9523 0790
Viewers may switch between the two platforms at any time, and the Facebook broadcast will include a link to the Zoom session during the public comment portion of the meeting.
At about 10:30 a.m. the commissioners are to participate in a multi-county ditch hearing with the Hancock County Commissioners. This hearing is to be followed by another at 10:35 with the Wyandot County Commissioners.
At about 10:45 a.m., Tiffin-Seneca Economic Partnership personnel are expected to be in attendance to present a quarterly update to the board.
As a reminder, the commissioners are not hosting an EMS stakeholders board session Thursday at 7 p.m.
In new business, the board is to consider:
* A $2,449.18 supplemental appropriation to the General Fund for reclaimed estates and warrants.
* A $657.90 supplemental appropriation to the General Fund for salaries-employees.
* Authorizing Kathy Oliver, Seneca County DJFS Director, to act as the commissioners’ designee for approving inter-county adjustments of allocated funds.
* A resolution certifying unpaid assessments to the county auditor for collection, per Ohio Revised Code Section 6117.02.
* An on-airport memorandum of agreement between the US Department of Transportation Federal Aviation Administration and the county.