Commissioners to recognize September as Suicide Prevention Month
Board is scheduled to hear from multiple guest speakers related to the cause
[Tiffin, OH Sept. 10, 2019] – The Seneca County Board of Commissioners is to meet at 10 a.m. Thursday at its office, 111 Madison St.
During the meeting, the commissioners are to hear from several speakers as they recognize September as Suicide Prevention Month.
Seneca County Department of Job and Family Services Director Kathy Oliver and Mental Health and Recovery Services Board of Seneca, Sandusky and Wyandot Counties Executive Director Mircea Handru are among those who will address the board about the cause.
Handru is expected to provide statistics, educational data and information on upcoming community training opportunities related to the topic.
In new business, the commissioners are to hear an update on health insurance rates for county employees.
During budget adjustments the board is to consider:
* A $1,688.39 supplemental appropriation to the Impaired Driving Enforcement Program Fund.
* A $6,512.27 supplemental appropriation to the Juvenile Court Special Projects Fund for equipment.
* A $16,512.28 supplemental appropriation to the Probate Special Projects Fund for equipment.
* A $15,000 supplemental appropriation to the Victims of Crime Act Grant Fund.
* A $410 supplemental appropriation to the Seneca County Regional Planning Commission Fund for advertising and printing.
* A $10,000 fund advance repayment from the Impaired Driving Enforcement Program Fund to the General Fund.
* An $8,150 fund advance repayment from the Selective Traffic Enforcement Program Fund to the General Fund.
* A $4,423.35 fund advance from the General Fund to the National Priority Safety Program Fund.
* A $1,339.27 fund transfer from the Impaired Driving Enforcement Program Fund to the General Fund.
* A $349.12 fund transfer from the Selective Traffic Enforcement Program Fund to the General Fund.
* A contract with Mary C.F. Kostand Susan L. Vagnier on behalf of the Seneca County Museum.
* Authorizing the Seneca County Job and Family Services to transfer Emergency Services Assistance Allocation for Family Reunification to Auglaize County Job and Family.