Commissioners to hear from Board of Elections personnel, recognize local athlete
[Tiffin, OH – June 28, 2022] – The Seneca County Board of Commissioners is to meet at 10 a.m. Thursday at its office, 111 Madison St.
The session will be hosted in person, but there will still be an online viewing option made available to the public.
The meeting will be streamed on Zoom and on Facebook Live, but a different experience will be offered on each platform.
Those interested in participating in the session during the public comment portion must join via Zoom. Those who are not interested in participating will be able to view a higher-quality broadcast on Facebook Live. The Facebook feed will include graphics and multiple camera angles.
Here is how to join:
Participants may also join the Zoom meeting by dialing (312) 626-6799 and using the following information:
Meeting ID: 925 9523 0790
Viewers may switch between the two platforms at any time, and the Facebook broadcast will include a link to the Zoom session during the public comment portion of the meeting.
At about 10 a.m., leadership from the Seneca County Board of Elections is expected to address the commissioners.
At about 10:15 a.m., the board is expected to present Mohawk High School’s Zaiden Fry with a proclamation, after the athletic standout brought home his second state championship in the pole vault event this year.
Later, Seneca County Airport Operator Brad Newman is to update the commissioners on some maintenance projects at the airport.
In new business, the board is to consider:
* A $21,000 supplemental appropriation to the Targeted Community Alternatives to Prison Grant Fund for contract services.
* A $7,177.74 supplemental appropriation to the Sheriff Comm Fund for services.
* Establishing the COVID-19 Enhanced Operations Fund.
* A contract with Vaughn Industries for the ODOT Project No. 22-06; runway lighting improvements on behalf of the Seneca County Airport.
* The IV-D Service Contract between the Seneca County Child Support Enforcement Agency and the Seneca County Sheriff’s Office on behalf of the Seneca County Department of Job and Family Services.
* The memorandum of understanding for a uniformed deputy stationed at Seneca County Department of Job and Family Services.